This afternoon, Bobby met the super of our new building and, most importantly, he got the keys to our new home!
We are now the proud renters of a one-bedroom apartment in Chelsea (in case you're wondering, yes, this is why we
walked around Chelsea the other night). It's a "third-floor" apartment which in this building means it's actually on the fourth floor. Don't worry, the stairs have a good width to them and are carpeted (not skinny and marble like so many buildings) so I shouldn't fall, but if I do, at least the carpet will protect me! :)
And now for a tour of our new home (we won't move our stuff until later this week, so for now you get pictures of an empty apartment)...
 |
| Inside building front door (there's an outside front door, too) |
 |
| Lobby hallway we walk down to get to the stairs |
 |
| When you walk in the front door you see the kitchen and bath on the left (sadly, I have no picture of the front door area so you can't see that there's room for a little kitchen table) |
 |
| Bathroom |
 |
| Bathroom sink (behind the bathroom door) |
 |
| Kitchen and living room |
 |
| Living room |
 |
| Door to bedroom |
 |
| View of bedroom from the window (looking into living room) |
 |
| Beautiful floor |
 |
| View from bedroom - See the Empire State Building on the left? Yep - that's our beautiful view! |
Isn't it beautiful?!!!! Okay, well even if you don't agree, I love it and I can't wait to move in later this week!
1 comment:
So exciting! The floors are beautiful and the kitchen looks great! There's no sharing the bathroom in the morning though is there? LOL I'm really happy for you both! Enjoy! Jennifer
Post a Comment