1. Tea. I have fallen back in love with hot tea and I cannot get enough of it. I drink hot tea while I'm at work and I have some when I get home. I'm in love with peppermint and cinnamon teas, but I'm trying to branch out and try new ones. I was recently introduced to Harney & Sons (I blogged about it here) and I already LOVE their teas.
2. Drop 7. A coworker told me about this game for the iPhone and Bobby and I are in love with it! It's very addicting and it's great to play on subways or when killing time waiting for a board meeting to start.
4. Reading. Now that I'm not in school, I am thrilled to have time to read for fun. Lately I have been enjoying using Bobby's Kindle to read - soooo much easier to read books one-handed on a subway with a Kindle than with a real paperback book. I still love reading real books, but I'm definitely enjoying the Kindle for my commutes - and it takes up hardly any room in my purse!
5. Online Jigsaw Puzzle. I know, I'm a nerd, but after working all day, I like to go home and put together a jigsaw puzzle online. The site I use has a ton of different puzzles and a lot of layout options, but I especially like that they highlight one each day. So every night I do one 100-piece puzzle. It may sound silly, but I find it quite relaxing.





No comments:
Post a Comment