![]() |
| Look at all of those teas!! |
I decided to go with a decaf Cinnamon tea for the house (since I'll mostly be drinking tea at home at night) and a box of mixed teas for the office so that I can sample a lot of teas and figure out which ones I like the best. I can't wait to go back during the holidays and buy their Holiday teas!
After spending lots of time deciding what teas to buy, we left the tea shop and headed to "our movie theater" (the one we used to go to all the time when we lived here before) in Lincoln Center. We saw Warrior. I had no expectations and was nervous about a fighting movie but it was GREAT! I loved it and almost cried several times!!
After the movie we decided to go to Columbia University and get some pizza from our old pizza place. I had a broccoli and mushroom pizza and Bobby had a chicken calzone. We bought our food and drinks and headed to Columbia's quad to sit on a bench and eat dinner. It was sooo much fun to sit and people watch and talk! After dinner we walked around and saw that they had placed a flag in a quad grass area for each person who had died on 9/11. Then I noticed that what I thought was the moon, was actually the beam of light from the World Trade Center site. Definitely an awe-inspiring experience to see those things!
| Beam of light from World Trade Center |
| A flag for each person who died on 9/11 |



No comments:
Post a Comment