Friday, September 16, 2011

How do you store cards and photos?

I have many many many cards and I do not know what to do with them. Right now they are taking up a lot of space in my filing cabinet. I would not have a problem with them being there, but I am now to a point where I need that space for actual files. I like the cards and I love the people that gave them to me so I want to keep the cards, but I need to figure out how to keep them in a manner that saves space.

Do you have any ideas for what I can do with my cards??

I also have a few photo boxes full of photos.  I am considering going through them and keeping the ones that are the best and putting them into an album and throwing the rest away, but I just hesitate to throw pictures away.  Some of them are from our wedding so I do have digital copies, but others are from high school so I do not have digital copies.  Also, I have some negatives (probably from the high school pics) that I need to figure out what to do with. I like photo boxes, but this moving has made me realize that the boxes are not convenient for moving purposes because you have to tape them (and then the tape is on the box permanently) or the pictures will fall out and go everywhere.

How do you store photos and negatives??

No comments: