This is a random house near the house where Katherine is living and it's HUGE!!!
This is a house (actually, not sure if it's one house or two) that reminds me of Mary Poppins!! What do you think? Or maybe it's just me??
Secondly, in addition to the crazy left-turns that they have here, some of the street signs are, to me, random!
This sign I actually saw somewhere else last week (but it was a busy road and I couldn't pull over to take a picture) and then we saw it on our Einstein house walk tonight so I had to take a picture!
This sign is on a street near the house where Katherine is staying and neither of us have ever heard a "speed bump" referred to in this manner! Have you??
Smile: Yay for girls who don't mind stopping on the way home to take these random pictures of signs and beautiful houses!!
No comments:
Post a Comment