Tuesday, August 07, 2012

7th Anniversary

This weekend Bobby and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary! It's crazy to think that we've been married for 7 years ... and that 10 years ago this fall we started dating! To celebrate, we had a great and relaxing weekend, but sadly, we didn't take a single picture!

On Friday night we saw The Amazing Spiderman. I was honestly not looking forward to seeing the movie, but I loved it! I thought it was much better than the last one I saw.

On Saturday we relaxed at the apartment and got full body massages at our gym. I think we were both a little nervous about getting a massage but afterwards we were sooooo relaxed that we were happy we went!

On Sunday we saw Once, the musical on Broadway. We had never seen the movie but we knew this musical had won awards so we decided to give it a try. It was unlike any musical I had seen before (you can go on the stage at the beginning to get drinks and the actors/band are playing Irish songs so it was hard to figure out when that part ended and the musical was starting), but we LOVED it! Such a great story and amazing music!! We were shocked at how quickly it went.  For dinner we went to our Italian restaurant.


All in all, we had a great, relaxing, and wonderful weekend together!!


Smile: Today I went to the gym intending to ride 12 miles (which is the most I have done) but after 12 miles, I felt like I had the energy to keep going so I ended up riding 15 miles and then one more mile while cooling down so I rode a total of 16 miles in 60 minutes. It felt great!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't believe it has been 7 years already! We love the movie Once, but didn't know it was a musical. How fun!