A couple weeks ago he finally succumbed and started reading The Hunger Games, book 1. It took him a couple days, but once he got a handful of chapters into the book, he couldn't put it down! He finished Book 1 late one night and was going to go to bed, but then he couldn't resist the temptation so he started reading Catching Fire, book 2. He stayed up late that night reading and finished it later a day or so later. When he finished book 2, he decided to immediately start Mockingjay, book 3. When did he finish? At 6:30 am Sunday morning. That's right. I woke up at 6 am (I know, I'm weird) and he was still awake! He stayed up all night reading. Bobby is not a huge reader but when he finds a series he enjoys, he will stay up all night to finish that series (he did it with Harry Potter, too).
He was quite sad to finish the series and not have anything else to read, so I'm currently trying to convince him to start reading The Octobers - the series that I read over the last two weeks (but I did not pull any all-nighters like Bobby did).
Any recommendations for another series we should read??


1 comment:
You never told us what the series is about?
Post a Comment