I'm also happy to report that I have been lounging like crazy! I'm the type of person that will sit in my recliner all day, but I'm going to be reading or writing or doing something. This weekend, I've done nothing (well, played some stupid computer games) and I've enjoyed it! I graded exams yesterday and I'll get a little bit of work done tonight since I'm meeting my professor tomorrow morning, but I'm definitely doing the minimal amount of work since my brain is now on vacation! (Plus, I'm working over the holidays, so I think it's okay for me to rest now, right?!)
Finally, I cannot wait to see theses cuties in a few days...
Anna texted me these pictures from Patrick and Jack's visit to Bobby and Anna's office. I love how Jack is so focused on Bobby! Adorable!
Smile: Yay for having some time off! I really wish I was in Texas, but it's kind of nice to have a couple days to rest and relax and take my time packing and cleaning and not turning in a final and then running out of town.
Extra Smile: I get to spend the afternoon with Melissa tomorrow! I love hanging out with her and her new baby, Kaylan! I have missed my daily chats with Melissa while she has been on maternity leave so it's nice getting to spend some time hanging out.
No comments:
Post a Comment