Since I am at U of Illinois, I will also root for them in sporting events. The football team stinks this season so I was shocked when I found out they were heading to a bowl.
The point??? Baylor is playing Illinois on December 29th in Houston at the Texas Bowl!

So who should I root for while Bobby, Bob, Anna and I are at the game??? Well, since I only have Illinois shirts and sweatshirts, I guess I'll root for them! Sorry, Baylor!!
Although I do not expect my team (Illinois) to win, I do hope it's a good game!!! I haven't been to a Division I football game since Elaine took me to an Aggie game (what an experience!) several years ago so I'm very excited to be going not only to a D-I game, but a bowl game!
Smile: I had a really good meeting with my adviser on Tuesday! I now feel what I think is the appropriate amount of stress going into the holidays! I'm hoping to do my preliminary presentation in the middle of February so I need to drastically edit my paper and I need to add a section over the holidays. I think this is just the right amount of workload so that I'll be busy while Bobby's at work but will also be able to relax and hang out with him during the evenings and weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment