I think.... or rather, I hope.... as of noon today, I'm done with classes!! If I've done the math correctly, and figured out my courses correctly, I think that I'm done with going to class. I still have to finish a take home final and a homework assignment, but I'm done with sitting in classes and listening to professors. Hopefully, I'm done for good!
I'm still waiting to hear the results of my qualifying exam. Once the results are in, someone will audit my transcript to make sure that I'm on track to graduate so I'm honestly holding my breath until then... but I've checked and double-checked my math so hopefully I really am done!!
In case you're wondering....... nope, my paper still hasn't written itself! :) My goal is to be done with the rough draft by midnight tonight so that I can email it to my adviser and hopefully revise and submit it by Friday. That's a lofty goal, since I also need to complete the homework and take home final (neither have been started) by Friday.
Smile: Writing and completing these assignments don't seem as daunting now that I'm done with going to class!
Smile/Frown: We're supposed to get a nice storm this weekend (rain on Saturday to wet the ground and melt the snow and then freezing temps to ice everything followed by some more snow). This is why I'm trying to get everything done and turned in by Friday... in case I don't feel like braving the roads and weather to come in on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment