But it's okay, because my week ended with this...
I left last Thursday for Texas to spend the weekend with Bobby and to meet my nephew. Although I spent most of the day Friday (approximately 5 am to 2 pm) finishing my test, I was able to really relax this weekend which is something I have trouble doing in Champaign. As an example, lately in Champaign I'm lucky if I get more than 7 hours of sleep and it's rarely a good sleep. Well, Friday night I slept for about 10 or 11 good solid hours and then on Saturday night I slept for a good nine hours! It was awesome!!! I'm so glad I was able to go home and enjoy a wonderful weekend with my husband and the family!!!!
(Brett is Ted's son - he lives in the Chicago area and he also came down for the weekend... well, Wednesday to Friday).
Thanks to Jenny and Patrick for letting me hog Jack for an hour or so each day (and when I wasn't hogging him by holding him, I was enjoying just looking at him!). He is absolutely perfect!! I loved getting to see him be awake for a little while and I loved getting to see him sneeze!!! It took him three days but he finally sneezed for me! Adorable!!!
Smile: Yay for a weekend for at home! It certainly did wonders for my soul!!
Extra Smile: I only have to wait two weeks until I get to see my hubby again! Yippee!!
Frown: Back to reality tomorrow.... the qual might be over, but that just means there's now a lot of reading and writing to get done! (By the way, in case you're wondering, I should find out my test results in a few weeks... so keep those fingers crossed!!!)
Extra Smile: I only have to wait two weeks until I get to see my hubby again! Yippee!!
Frown: Back to reality tomorrow.... the qual might be over, but that just means there's now a lot of reading and writing to get done! (By the way, in case you're wondering, I should find out my test results in a few weeks... so keep those fingers crossed!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment