Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Qualifying Exam

As you may know, I have not had great luck in the past with the dreaded Qualifying Exam. This time it's going to be different!! This time it's in two parts and I get to take the exam home, work on it for a week (which yes does mean the questions are more involved, detailed, and longer, but still, I get a week), and I can use resources (i.e. books and papers and my computer). So this time it will be better.... right?! Well, hopefully!!

When is the first part you might ask? Well...

TOMORROW (a.k.a. Friday)!!!

(Part 2 will be in the middle of October.) I will get it tomorrow and I will have to submit it by next Friday. This means that starting Friday night I will be hiding (who am I kidding? I'm sure I'll take little Facebook breaks) all weekend and most of next week (when I'm not in class). So see you next week!!

Smile: I am determined to make this qual a more positive experience with a happy outcome!

Extra Smile: I get to go home to Texas next week. I'm looking forward to going home to see Bobby and of course to see baby Jack! Also, I think that after this qual I might need a break and going home sounds like a perfect break!

No comments: