Monday, June 21, 2010

The New Moon Girls' Night

On Sunday a few of us decided to get together at Nele's house to cook dinner and watch New Moon (Stephanie hadn't seen it yet and we wanted to get her caught up so we're ready to see the new one next week).

In order to not feel bad about wasting away a weekend, we first sat down and worked on our individual research (non-ETS related research) for about an hour or so.

Stephanie, Ting, and Nele

Then we went grocery shopping so Nele could get her groceries for the wee and we could get what we needed for dinner.

Thankfully, Stephanie loves to cook so she offered to make us some chilli and she helped me make the guacamole (she told me what to do and I made it) while Ting made the rice. Both Ting and Nele helped us in the kitchen by opening cans, cutting avocados, and finding utensils as we were realizing we needed them. It was great teamwork!





Nele loved the guacamole and the chilli - it was her first time having both - and we all loved the company!




After dinner, Ting left to go home and Stephanie, Nele and I watched New Moon. It was a very fun girls night!!

Smile: Yay for a fun chic-flick evening!

Extra Smile: I actually finally started writing my paper - I haven't made too much progress, but a start is something, right??

No comments: