I talked to Bobby this afternoon and he suggested I go to Macy's on my way home and just see if that purse was on clearance in the store. So I walked into Macy's and there it was....
No, it's not the purse in my earlier post, but I think this one's even better! This is a Steve Madden purse and it's a little bigger than the one I found earlier (in fact, I'm a little worried it's too big but oh well!) and I LOVE it!!! It was originally $88 but it was on sale for 40% off and Macy's is doing a Friends and Family 25% off of everything starting tomorrow so the sales lady gave me the sale today so my wonderful purse only cost about $45!! (Cheaper than the other one!) The sad news is I can't pick it up until tomorrow, due to the sale, but it's not like I was going to use it tonight anyway so that's fine with me!
What do you think? Is it business and casual and super fun or is it just me?? (I'll try to take a better picture tomorrow.)

2 comments:
Super cute! LOVE the purple!
VERY cute! HUGE, but I know you said you wanted big! Super fun!
Post a Comment