Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Purse

I'm quite bitter right now. For awhile now I have been looking for a purse that I love - something that's business appropriate but also casual appropriate. Something that goes with my brown outfits, my black outfits, denim, and, well, anything!

A few months ago while shopping with Bobby I almost bought a purse, but I felt bad spending almost $90 on a purse so I said no.

Today, while shopping online (I mean "studying"), I finally found it! My purse! And it turns out that it's the same one that Bobby wanted to buy for me over the holidays.


It's a perfect color for me and it will go with everything I own (and it will match my Vera Bradley bag that I travel with - because yes, that's important!) .

So why am I bitter? Because Stupid Macy's has it on their website but it's only available in black (and white at other places) !!! So I got my hopes up for absolutely nothing and now my dream purse is gone (don't worry, I've surfed other websites and can't find it anywhere!)!!!

Guess that'll teach me to say no to Bobby when he's being wonderful and wanting to buy me something!

Smile: I don't normally shop at New York & Company (I tend to not look good in their clothes). However, my NY&C is having a sale (50% off of everything store wide!) since mine is closing so I decided to wander into the store. Miraculously, they had pants that fit me so now I have pants to wear for my summer internship! I bought three pairs and I bought three blouses, all for $120! Not too bad if I do say so myself!!


No comments: