Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Good Day

My throat was killing me this afternoon so what did I do? Erin and I went to Cocomero for self-serve frozen yogurt of course!

Karen sometimes goes home at an opportune time for talking and I have very much enjoyed these phone calls! They aren't daily, they're more like once or twice a week, but it's a perfect amount of time to catch up on one anothers lives and not run out of stuff to talk about. Sure her phone cuts out every fifteen minutes (her hour drive home is quite rural), but that's okay. Today we had a good talk! We didn't talk about anything in particular, we just chatted and it was nice!

The other good part about my day today?
Yup, Erin and I went to see this wonderful chick flick! We were crying (along with everyone else in the theater) and it was totally worth it! Of course the book is better (isn't the book always better?!) but the movie was still great!!! Go see it ... and don't forget your kleenex!

Frown: Boo for spring allergy season!

Smile: Yay for friends to go see a chick flick with!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! Great that you get time to talk to your sister!! I'm really not sure how I feel about that movie. I LOVED the book and cried and cried but Miley really bugs me...a good review means a lot though. :)

Elaine said...

I think Miley might be the next Mandy Moore. Starring in a Nick Sparks movie featuring her own songs...hmmmm...