I also miss beautiful Texas storms! However, that doesn't mean I wanted a Texas flash flood ten minute pouring rain session to occur during my ten minute walk to my office after class today! I had an umbrella, but it didn't matter as my jeans were soaked in no time flat! My Reefs were failing me as they instantly got slick and I had trouble walking in them (is there such thing as a perfect rain shoe? I don't like boots - my feet get hot)! Needless to say, it was a very memorable walk today!
The other thing I miss is bluebonnets! This is my third year in a row to miss bluebonnet season - they show up just as I'm leaving at the end of Spring Break and they're gone by the time I return in May. So what did my wonderful husband do? He took this fabulous picture and texted it to me "so that I can have bluebonnets in Illinois"! Isn't he super sweet and romantic?!?!

Frown: This is going to be a crazy last month of school! I have a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it in! My goal is to still make time to workout and relax and not get too caught up in the stress and craziness! Wish me luck!!
Smile: Thank you to my wonderful father-in-law and Anna! I am coming home in a month for a month!!
No comments:
Post a Comment