After three minutes, there wasn't another sound, however, when I checked my oatmeal, it hadn't changed! The water was still cold and the oats were still, well, oats.
I waited a couple minutes (I put the microwave in a mini time out) and then tried again. After a minute, my water was still cold and the oats hadn't really changed (well, by now they were soggier).
I broke my microwave! This is what I get for waking up on time??
Thankfully my microwave came with my apartment so I called my apartment office from school today and when I got home at 6, I had a "new" microwave. I say "new" because although it is new to me, I can guarantee it is not new. The outside was sticky and the inside was dirty! Gross!! (Is it too much to ask for a clean microwave???)

I spent thirty minutes cleaning it and I am now very content with my new microwave! Yay for an apartment complex that quickly fixes problems!!!
Smile: Melissa was kind enough to drive me home at the end of the day today!
No comments:
Post a Comment