- Blind Side!! I absolutely cannot wait to see this movie with Bobby! It looks like it's going to be a good movie! Sidenote: Am I the only one that didn't recognize the character who's the husband of Sandra Bullock's character is Tim McGraw?

- A Christmas Carol! This movie looks super cute, too and hopefully it will be another fabulous date movie!

- New Moon! I haven't read the books, but I did like the first movie so hopefully the second one will be good, too!

- Pumpkin Pie! I LOVE Thanksgiving - perhaps because this was usually when we celebrated my birthday - and I LOVE pumpkin pie so it will definitely be a good week!

- And of course, I absolutely cannot wait to spend a week with my wonderful husband!!!!
Smile: I love this time of year!!!
Frown: My new microwave and I are still getting used to each other. Last night I attempted to make some popcorn so I used the popcorn button on the microwave. However, before the bag was fully popped, the bag was burned and it popped open and popcorn started going everywhere in the microwave!
2 comments:
Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful trip! We want to see Blindside and A Christmas Carol also but then we actually need to find a babysitter. :) Yeah for spending time with Bobby and eating pumpkin pie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!
Jennifer (Bobby's cousin)
Post a Comment