Saturday, November 14, 2009

Birthday Blessings

Although my birthday isn't until Monday, I have already been very blessed this birthday!


Pat and Ted sent me this beautiful floral cupcake!! Isn't it super cute?!! It has a wonderful aroma, too!!



My friend Alice waited in line in an Austin bookstore to get me a signed copy of Elie Krieger's new cookbook. If you don't know about her, she's a nutritionist and a chef on Food Network (they don't play her episodes too often). The recipes look easy (perfect for me!) and delicious!!


(I'm not sure if I've posted about this one yet or not, so sorry if it's a repeat.) Elaine got me this very cool clock! I got it a month or so ago and I love it! One day it will hang in my office (when I get one), until then, I love having it in my apartment.


My mom sent me a nice card and a Starbucks gift card (can't go wrong with that!) and Bob and Anna also sent me a very sweet card!

Thank you to every one!!!

Smile: I finished grading my tests today!

Frown: Now that the tests are graded, I have no more excuses for procrastination. Tomorrow I have to get my two projects done.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!