Last Friday Brandon (Bobby's half-brother) and his family came to visit. Every one (minus Jenny - who was working in NICU all day) took the afternoon off from work and we hung out at Bob and Anna's and played all afternoon! I haven't seen Brandon in a long time so it was nice to see him again and it was fun to meet his wife, Amber Rose, but, to be honest, I was more excited to see his adorable girls!! Alyssa is two and a half and the twins, Lana and Viviana, are about six months old. (Warning: There are a lot of pictures!!)

Isn't Alyssa cute?!!

Bobby and Viviana

Alyssa took a few minutes to warm up to Bobby

Brandon and Patrick

After a little while, Bobby and Alyssa were best buds!

The proud father!
I promise the following pictures are in order and were taken only seconds apart!! (To be fair, Lana was fussy with everyone at first!)


Isn't she adorable?!!!

Proud grandma Anna!!

Proud grandpa!!






Vivi wanted to teethe using Lana's bib, not her own! I suppose that even at a young age the grass is greener on the other side!




Alyssa was having a blast being thrown in the air!!!


Patrick and Vivi! What a good uncle!!





Alyssa had sooo much fun with her uncles! They chased her all over the house and they kept throwing her up in the air!!


Bobby and Alyssa were eating some grapes! I think there was also a little "see food" going on! :)

Aren't sleeping babies adorable?!!!

And two year olds are adorable, too!!


After a quick swim, Alyssa wanted to play with the Play-Doh with Bobby.

Someone was a little worn out after playing with kids for a few hours! (At this time Bobby was sleeping in the guest bedroom and Bob was seconds away from a quick nap on the couch, too!)

Alyssa with Grandpa Bob!!


It took all afternoon, but Lana finally got used to Bobby (I think she was intimated by his awesome red hair!) and she didn't fuss while Bobby held her!

Can any one else see the strong father-son resemblance here??!!

I don't think Lana wanted to leave!

Proud Papa with his mancubs!!

The proud parents of the adorable girls.

The brothers.
Sorry that I'm not in any of these pictures - I promise I was there! And I got to hold babies, but I didn't take pictures of myself holding the babies so you'll just have to trust me! (I think Anna has proof on her camera.)
Smile: It was a fabulous Friday with the family!!!
Frown: Sadly I did not get to play with the babies when they came back to visit on Sunday because I had to leave! Oh well! Hopefully we'll all be reunited sooner rather than later!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment