Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

Bobby and I had a fabulous weekend in Dallas last weekend!!

On Friday we spent some time at the Galleria, then checked into our hotel, and then ate dinner at Iron Cactus. Yum! Then we were able to spend a wonderful day with Elaine and Brian (sadly I forgot to take pictures) on Saturday! We miss those two and we had a fabulous time catching up with them over hamburgers, walking around West Village, playing some Wii, and then eating a delicious dinner at McCormick and Schmick's!!

On Sunday Bobby woke up with a horrible cold so we pretty much just hung out at the hotel. We had a delicious brunch at Iron Cactus, hung out at the hotel for the rest of the day (yay for Law and Order Marathons!), and briefly left the hotel to get some Subway for dinner.

On Monday Bobby still wasn't feeling great so I went to get us lunch at Freebirds (I love that place!) and we spent the day watching more great tv shows. Monday night we were invited to hang out with Elaine and her family and some friends so I went to hang out for a little while! (Bobby didn't feel up to being social) It was a lot of fun!!

On Tuesday we slept in and then headed to the outlets in Hillsboro. Wow has this place changed since the last time I was there! And not in a good way! When did JCrew leave?? We were successful at Gap and Bobby was successful at Polo and Nike, but other than that there wasn't much there. Oh well! On Wednesday Bobby still wasn't feeling well so he took another day off work and we lounged around the apartment! I love hanging out with my husband!!

Although we don't have any pictures to show for it, I think Bobby and I both had a great weekend! Our main goal for the weekend was to get away and just hang out with each other and the secondary goal was to hang out with friends and we accomplished both of these goals! I know lounging in a hotel room and watching tv may not be fun to most people, but I think it was just what Bobby and I needed - a weekend with nothing to do but relax and be near each other! What could be better?

Smile: Yay it's Friday!!

Frown: Boo for catching Bobby's cold!!!

No comments: