Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BC Alum?

This past weekend Bobby and I went to see his mom. While we were there, we also picked up our mail. To our surprise, I had a letter from Boston College. The letter stated that as a recent alum of BC, I was eligible for low cost insurance coverage (or something to that extent).

I applied to a Masters program at BC when I was graduating from UMHB (yup, 4+ years ago). If I recall correctly, I did get accepted, however, I wanted to go to Teachers College so I said no to BC. To my knowledge, I have never stepped foot on the campus and I have never taken a class from them. And yet, it turns out I am now an alum of BC!

Do you think if I call BC they'll give me a diploma???

Smile: I am absolutely loving spending time with my fabulous husband!!!

Frown: It's in the 80s here and I was really hot when I took a walk yesterday! It's not even Texas hot yet and I'm already miserable! Perhaps I've acclimated to the north already???

2 comments:

Karen said...

you get used to cold quicker than you realize!

Anonymous said...

haha well congratulations on your accomplishments at BC! i have not forgotten about your request for an update yet... just have not had time to do it :) it's coming i promise!