Monday, June 15, 2009

Last Weekend in Texas

I had a lot of fun this past weekend!!

On Saturday, Bobby and I ate lunch at the delicious Genghis Grill. It was very yummy!! Then we walked around Barnes and Noble for awhile. I bought a Nicholas Sparks book ("The Choice") to read on the plane - I've read a few chapters and I'm hooked already!! Then we walked around Target and sat at Starbucks and people watched for a little while. Then we walked around Dick's for a little while. Then we reached our desired destination - the movie theater! We were hanging out in Harker Heights all afternoon because we were seeing a sneak preview of The Proposal in Harker Heights at 7! It was a very cute movie!!


And because the movie started 40 minutes late, the managers gave every one "rain check passes" to come back and see another movie for free! So now Bobby can take his brother or somebody to see a movie later this summer!

After the movie we went to dinner at Cheddar's. It was my first time there and I thought it was okay, but to be honest, I was a little turned off by the fact that it was after 10 pm and the place was full of loud and crazy screaming kids! Bobby and I could barely hear each other! Oh well, it was still a fabulous day with my husband!!

Sunday was a hard day! We stopped by to say good-bye to Anna and then we headed to Killeen. We ate lunch at Texas Land and Cattle (it was faster to eat there than at Roadhouse and we only had about 45 minutes) and then we headed to the airport. It was very sad to say good-bye to my babe!!


I truly enjoyed my month in Texas!! I just loved being with Bobby!! I loved taking him lunch everyday and I loved hanging out and watching tv! It was just nice to be near him!! I also had fun hanging out with Shawn (Bobby's roommate) and with family and with friends!

Smile: I got addicted to playing Monopoly on Bobby's ipod while in Texas! I feel like I'm now going through Monopoly withdrawal - but it's a good thing I don't have it with me in Illinois or I'd never get any studying done!!

Frown: Now it's time to return to reality! Back to the life of studying for the oh so wonderful qualification exam!!

No comments: