Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Day in Pictures

I was tagged by Kasey awhile ago, it just took me way too long to take the time to sit down and do this blog (or perhaps it just takes me longer to blog than most people?). I hope you enjoy!

The following schedule is a typical Monday.

5:53 - My first alarm (of six) goes off.


6:20 - Do my hair and put on some make-up.

6:50 - Try to figure out what to wear.

7:00 - Grab my muffin and smoothie and head out the door.

7:10 - Wait at the mall for my bus.

7:55 - Arrive at school and prepare for class.


8:10 - Call Bobby to say "Good morning!"

8:15 - Check Google Reader, Facebook, and answer emails.

8:36 - Take the bus to class.


9:00 - Teach.

9:50 - Return to my office and hold office hours.

11:30 - Eat my delicious lunch of salad and/or tilapia.

12:00 - Attend a couple classes for a couple hours.

2:20 - Take the bus home.

3:00 - Return to my apartment, change, and go workout.


4:00 - Shower and put on my pajamas because I'm done for the night.

4:30 - Prepare my dinner (which lately has been oatmeal - I'm addicted, I can't help it).

5:05 - Call Bobby and talk to him while he drives home.

5:35 - Answer emails and check blogs.

6:15 - Talk to my mom on her drive home.

7:00 - Watch TV while I work on homework, study, research, etc. ... or use the TV to procrastinate working on homework, studying, researching, etc.

9:00 - Check emails, facebook, and blogs for the last time for the day.

9:30 - Prepare my smoothie and grind coffee for the next morning.

10:05 - Call Bobby to say "Good night".

11:00 - Turn on West Wing... It's time for bed!

I hope you enjoyed A Day in My Life!! This was a very fun blog for me to put together so I tag anyone and everyone!! Thanks Kasey for starting this fun trend!

Smile: Only one more week of classes!

Frown: Still two more weeks until I'm in Texas!

PS - My apologies to Google Readers - this blog may have appeared twice because I accidentally posted it before adding my office picture. Sorry!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I'm jealous that all of your pictures lined up correctly! Maybe I should have done "center" instead of "left". Oh well.

Its fun to see how your day goes!!

Adventures in Newlywed said...

How much fun! I love seeing a day in the life :)