Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mornings at the Mall

Here are a couple random stories from my mornings at the mall.

1. There's a high school girl who waits at the mall with me. Well, earlier this week it was beautiful outside so I paced outside to wait for the bus instead of waiting inside. It's no big deal, but as the bus was approaching, the girl came and stood in front of me so that she got on the bus first. No big deal, right? Well last week I again was standing outside, she came out, stood behind me and said hi, and then kept talking about nothing and walked and stood in front of me just in time to get on the bus first. Since then I've noticed that every single day she gets on before me! Honestly, it's no big deal, but it's a little annoying because she has to pay so I have to wait for her to pay and get her change and get her transfer ticket. And, in case you're wondering, she sits in the back and I sit in the front, so it's not even like I'm going to take her seat. Again, it's no big deal, but now I'm soooo curious about why she does this! Is she trying to prove something???

2. On Monday morning I sat down on a bench inside the mall to wait for the bus. Then I hear this "chirp chirp" and another "chirp chirp" and I thought "Wow! That bird is really loud if I'm hearing it from inside!" Then I look up and this is what I see:


Yup, the poor little bird had somehow gotten himself stuck inside the mall! He kept flying into those windows, then he flew over and went to the windows near the other benches and then he flew further into the mall to look for another way out! Poor thing! I wish I could talk bird so that I could have helped him get out!!

Smile: Classes are over in one week! :)

No comments: