Well, for awhile now I have been trying to figure out what I want to drink in the afternoons. In the mornings I will usually drink a few cups of coffee and I'll have about half of my 32 oz water bottle. Then in the afternoons, while I'm at school, I'll drink the rest of my water but I don't really feel like more coffee or tea but I want something else besides the water. So what should I drink??? This has been my struggle!
I've been getting frappuccinos, smoothies at Jamba Juice, and sometimes I'll have a coke or coke zero or something. Those are decent options, but they're expensive options and sometimes they're not always the healthies option.
So this weekend, while I was at the grocery store walking down the drink aisle hoping for an inspiration, I found it!
I used to drink this stuff in high school and college and it's been awhile since I've had it so I completely forgot about it! It's flavored sparkling water and I think it's absolutely delicious!! Hopefully it will fulfill my afternoon drink cravings!!!If it doesn't - do YOU have any ideas???
Smile: I was laughing out loud at Dancing With the Stars tonight!! I'm sure my neighbors think I'm crazy for laughing so hard while I'm alone but I don't care! It was a wonderful show tonight!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment