Sunday, March 08, 2009

My Hairclip

I have trouble finding hairclips that stay in my hair. So far the only hairclip I have found that works well is the one from JCrew. (Believe me, I have tried several!) The last few times I went to JCrew they were no longer selling the hairclip, nor have I been able to find it online.

Why was I looking for it? I used to have four - two black and two brown - but now I had only one black one left. I wear it almost every day and I was dreading the day that it too was lost or broken and I'd be left with none.

The good news is while in Seattle, Karen and I went to the JCrew store and there it was! One black hairclip for sale!! (They also had it in this yellowish and black color, but Karen and I agreed it was definitely not for me!) I asked the sales lady if they had any more in the back and after searching for a long time she finally said that the one I had found was the only one! So of course I bought it!!

Then, to make the weekend even better, Karen said she had a brown JCrew clip that she had brought with her so she gave it to me!!! I traded her two other brown ones I had brought (these brown ones don't work well in my hair, but they do a decent job holding my hair when I'm curling or straightening it) for the fabulous brown JCrew one she was willing to give me!

Yay for JCrew and wonderful sisters!!!

Frown: Why am I against afternoon naps? Because when I take a nap from 5 to 6:30 on a Saturday afternoon (it was purely an accident!), I can't go to sleep until 1:30 or 2 at night!!

Smile: I am giving my second test this week! I love giving (and grading) tests so I'm excited for this week!! And hopefully my students will do fabulously!!!

No comments: