- we stayed up late and slept in and hung out at the apartment and vegged - yay for relaxing, something that I think we both needed!!
- we saw "Duplicity" (a little different - but still a fun date movie) and "I Love You, Man" (pretty funny) - yay for fun movie dates!
- we spent some time with his mom and Ted (they were at the tail end of a two week road trip) - yay for good food, a mini tour of the campus, and a cute movie ("Race to Witch Mountain")!
- we cleaned out my vaccuum cleaner (I have cleaned it before - but I never cleaned the roller! Needless to say it was quite gross and covered in hair! Poor Bobby cleaned it out for me!) and then dusted my fans - yay for a wonderful husband!!
- we took his laptop to the Apple store on campus and his computer finally downloaded the upgrade - yay for a big school and an on campus Apple store!
- we went shopping at the mall - yay for spoiling each other!
- we ate some yummy food - yay for Texas Roadhouse and some delicious homemade meals!
- and we went grocery shopping - yay for a full pantry and a full fridge (a rare occurrence for me)!
Lately I have also found myself in a state of contemplation. I feel like I'm surrounded by divorces and although each divorce is quite different, they all leave me feeling sad for the people involved and they all leave me with a constant state of just wondering "why?"! Why now? Why not try to work things out? Why is divorce the answer? It is definitely a crazy world out there!!
Smile: I will be in Texas (hopefully - no tickets have been bought yet) in about a month and a half so let the six week countdown begin!
Frown: Yay for totally taking a week off, but I'm very unprepared for teaching tomorrow! Should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment