Thursday, April 02, 2009

Vera Bradley

The bag that I've been using to carry my laptop and other items when I travel is ripping (it was a $20 purchase from TJMax so I wasn't expecting it to last forever). I know Elaine has had some Vera Bradley items for a long time, so I decided maybe I should get on board with the brand and try out one of their bags. (Sidenote: I tend to follow Elaine's trends and it has always worked out fabulously for me so I figure it will now, too! She introduced me to my fabulous Reefs! And she went with me to buy my Birkenstocks, that I still wear!)

While Bobby was in town last week, he spoiled me and got me a Vera Bradley Super Tote! He also got me a cute wallet (one of the one's I've been using is falling apart) and a checkbook holder in the matching pattern! I know not every one enjoys Vera Bradley, but I love it and I love this pattern (I think it looks better in person) because it's bright and fun and it has both bright green and bright pink!! I cannot wait to find an excuse to use it!!


Smile: Yay for a fabulous husband that loves me and doesn't mind spoiling me!!

Frown: This has been a long week - not for any particular reason, but probably just because I had such a great time last week with Bobby and now I'm back in school and he's not here!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I love the bag!! I have a similar one (the miller tote) and I got for Christmas last year. It seemed a little bigger than what I orginally wanted but now I use it ALL the time! You will love it. And that pattern is adorable!! YAY!

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Such a cute bag! It's so happy and springy :)