The high today is 67!! Yup, you read that right! We're currently taking a break from the 20s and have jumped all the way to the high 60s (maybe even 70 today!)! What's wrong with this?
It's a stinkin' sauna in my office today!!! It's probably at least 75 degrees in here because (yay for the north) the AC has not been turned on yet! And why is it this hot on the day that I said I'd be in my office from 9 am to 7 pm?? (I'm giving a test tomorrow so I'm holding extra office hours today.)
Perhaps I should just hold office hours outside today!!
Smile: Yay for McAlister's iced tea and free refills! Should we take a poll? How many times will Julie walk across the street to get iced tea today in an attempt to keep cool while at her desk all day?
Frown: Misery loves company and I'm currently all alone in my office!
1 comment:
I am betting on 4
Post a Comment