I do not like practicing or preparing. I didn't like it when I was golfing (I'd much rather play than practice) and I still don't like it now. As a perfectionist, I'd much rather just get it perfect the first time.
But I'm trying to learn this lesson and patiently prepare for things. What am I "patiently preparing" for? I need to patiently prepare for my qualification test in August, I need to prepare for the rest of my life and (patiently) lose weight, I need to prepare my pictures and patiently put together my scrapbook, just to name a few.
On Saturday night and Sunday morning I organized some pre-wedding photos to decide what would go in the photo album and what else needed to be in the scrapbook. (Thanks, Mary, for the photos! You had a lot that I didn't have already and they make a beautiful addition to both my album and my scrapbook!)
I'm happy to say that I'm now caught up on all my pre-wedding photos! Everything from my bridal shoot to getting ready in the hotel room has been put in the photo album and/or scrapbooked. Below are a couple photos that I took while putting together my bridal shoot pages. (I haven't written in the book yet - I'm taking Elaine's philosophy and will be doing that at the end of the process.) Next up is the big task of tackling the rest of the wedding photos - these photos take up one and a half photo boxes!

Smile: Even though I took off most of the day on Saturday and was totally unproductive (I did relax, though), I had a productive Sunday (both scrapbooking and with my research some other assignments) and thus I feel like it was a great weekend!!
Frown: I think my corner rounder hole punch is dying! (It's circled in the bottom photo.) I've had this thing since I started scrapbooking and I love it!! Today it would punch, but them it wouldn't come out of the punch position so I had to manually push it out (yes, my thumb is now sore). I'm not throwing it out, but I guess I'll have to start shopping around for a new one.
1 comment:
Cute!! Good job Julie! I went to the scrapbook store this weekend to get supplies to work on mine. Now I just need to round up all the pictures and start sorting...
Post a Comment