1. Spring. When leaving my apartment yesterday, there were a lot of geese walking on the median grassy area in my apartment complex. Surely that means spring is nearing!! (It's not that I don't like winter, I love it, but spring means that Spring Break is coming soon and that means Bobby's coming soon!)
2. Duplicity. This movie looks cute and fun and I'm excited. The best part? Bobby will be here the weekend it comes out!! Sounds like a fun date movie to me!!

3. Visitors. In less than a month my favorite visitor will be here - yay for Spring Break with Bobby in Champaign!! And, it sounds like his mom and Ted will also come visit us for a night (or something) during the week he's here!! How fun!!!
Do you notice a pattern with these three things??? Yup, I CANNOT wait for my husband to come home in three weeks! :)
Smile: This has been a FABULOUS week! We had no homework due this week so I've been able to get other things done, and, most importantly, I've been able to work out and enjoy life.
Super Smile: I lost 3.1 pounds this week!!
1 comment:
Hooray for spending time with the husband! And a big hooray for losing the weight - good job!
Post a Comment