Saturday, February 21, 2009

Snow?

This week the weathermen predicted that we may get up to 4 inches on Saturday. So I planned ahead and did my grocery shopping on Friday night on my way home from school so that I wouldn't be trekking in snow to go grocery shopping on Saturday.

I looked outside at about 9 this morning and what did I see. Not 4 inches, that's for sure! I don't even know if this is a centimeter!! If this ends up being the last snow of the year, well, I think it's a pretty pathetic "last snow"!

Now, a couple hours later, what does it look like outside? The snow has all pretty much melted. If you slept in today you may not have ever known that it snowed at all!! Oh well!

Smile: Yay for a lazy, relaxing day! Hopefully there will be some good movies on TV!

Frown: I was looking forward to the four inches! It would have been really pretty!

No comments: