Thursday, December 04, 2008

Wednesday Night Girls' Night

For this past semester, Wednesday nights have been girls' night. A night where Erin, Clara and I can enjoy dinner together (sometimes Panera Bread, sometimes cans of soup), enjoy some wonderful television (we miss Project Runway - Top Chef just isn't doing it for us yet), and, most importantly, try to figure out how to do our math homework!! Well, our final math homework assignment is due this Friday so last night was our final Wednesday Night Girls' Night! I'm sure we'll be getting together at least a few more times this semester to study for the dreaded math final, but no more Wednesday night "homework" nights. (Sorry I don't have pictures - we typically study in sweats and loungewear which is not something that needs to be photographed!)

And now, a follow up to my alarm clock incident. I gave my alarm clock to Erin and Clara last night so that we could try to figure out how to turn it off without having to take out the batteries. Fully expecting it to take us a little while, I gave the clock to Erin and then walked across the room to get the box that it came in and the directions (which I read cover to cover and found absolutely no mention of how to turn the alarm off). When I got back to Erin, she had already figured it out!! All I had to do was push the "Alarm 1" button, but push it and then release quickly (I had been pushing it and holding it down - which is what I do to set it)! That's it! And yes, I do feel like an idiot, but I still wanted to share this story.

Smile: Two weeks from today I will be reunited with Bobby!! Oh, and I'll be headed to Orlando! :)

Frown: I'm severely lacking the motivation to go work out! I love cold weather, I just love looking at it from inside and when it's cold I am not motivated to walk across the icy parking lot unless it's absolutely necessary. Any one have any ideas??

No comments: