7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. Go to Paris (for me) and Scotland (for Bobby)
2. Get published (hopefully in the next few years)
3. Travel to Boston and Washington DC with Bobby (maybe we'll live there?!)
4. Finish my wedding scrapbook (What a great idea Elaine!)
5. Learn French (So I can say "Yes, I was born in France and I speak French")
6. Have children (a few redheads running around would be fun!)
7. Read Don Quixote (I've started it at least 5 times but I've never finished it)
7 Things I Can Do...
1. Teach/Tutor Stat 100 (and I absolutely love it!)
2. Touch my toes! (Yes, I practice nightly! Is that pathetic?)
3. Write neatly (or as Karen says, I can write like a type writer)
4. Justify just about any purchase (This started in high school - it annoys Bobby!!)
5. Type fast (Sadly, though, I don't always have opportunities to type)
6. Multitask (I blame this on Karen - she always had the TV on so I learned to work with the distraction and now I can't work without it)
7. Spend all day in a mall and not buy anything and be perfectly happy! (well, except for drinks - I don't last long without something to drink)
7 Things I Can Not Do...
1. Remember names and faces! (By the time I learn my student's names, the semester is over!)
2. Quote movies and TV shows (well, except for West Wing) - Bobby is really good at this!
3. Understand the lyrics to most songs (I have trouble understanding what they're saying - sometimes I'm waaaay off, sometimes I'm close - Bobby is wonderful and helps me figure it out!)
4. Take tests quickly (I've said it before - I wish I had Karen's skills!!)
5. Wear heels (how do you girls do that all the time?)
6. Remember what I've read (I remember the main idea - just not everything I'm supposed to)
7. Cook (But at least I try - that counts for something, right?)
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. Does that make sense? (I think I say this too much while teaching.)
2. Any questions? (Again, I say this too much while teaching.)
3. Is there anything else I can help you with? ("Said" frequently in emails to my students.)
Sidenote: I hate that this phrase ends with a preposition (one of my dad's favorite grammar rules) - any one have a better phrase???
4. I love you and I miss you!! (Sadly, said more often over the phone than in person.)
5. Baaabe!! (If you've been around Bobby and I, you know the tone for that phrase!)
6. Awesome! (My word of the month. I need a new word. Any ideas?)
7. You're fine! (This is either said to someone after they apologize for stepping on my foot on the bus or to one of my students who is freaking out about their grade since the final exam is in a week!)
7 Favorite Celebrities
1. Tom Hanks (I love his movies and I love that he's a family man!)
2. Fred Couples (How is he able to keep his composure during a horrible round of golf?)
3. Aaron Sorkin (Wrote "American President", writer for the first four years on "West Wing")
4. Jon and Kate (from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" - they count, right? A great family! Adorable kids!)
5. Kristin Chenoweth (Really, I like all of the "West Wing" cast, but I just saw her in "Four Christmases")
6. Elie Krieger from the Food Network (they rarely air her show, or I rarely find it, but I love it!)
7. Josh Groban (love his music!)
2 comments:
I love that we chose the same winter background! Some times it is undeniable that we are sisters!
kristen chenowith was also the lead (well one of... galinda) in wicked :) who is she on west wing, it's been too long since i've seen any of those...
and the "babe" thing made me laugh out loud :) miss you!
Post a Comment