The following is a link to my personal website.
I had to set this up for a research assistant job I had this semester (I need a website where I could post my projects for others to see). Then I also decided to use this website for my Stat 100 class - the class calendar is a convenient way for me to post the completed lecture notes.
The problem? I forget most (if not all) of the html code I learned while in high school (I loved that class, though! I'm glad Elaine talked me into taking it!) and I just think my website is soooo boring and quite blah! Hopefully over Christmas break I will learn some new code and my website will no longer look as bad.
Any one have any ideas of what I can do to make it look better??
Frown: Thanks to a productive week, the only big thing on my to do list this weekend is to start studying for my big math final that is in a week and a half. What I fun weekend I will be having!
Smile: There may be only one BIG thing on my to do list, but there are a handful of small things on my to do list. Yay for study breaks!
1 comment:
haha nice website :) i like the new blog background though!
Post a Comment