Saturday, December 06, 2008

I did it!

Despite the fact that it's twenty degrees outside, and despite the fact that there's a 26 mph "breeze" which makes the wind chill five degrees, and despite the fact that it's snowing, I actually went and worked out today!! I decided it was time to start working off last week's Thanksgiving meals so I went and worked out for half an hour. Sadly, I wasn't able to do too much with the workout - taking two weeks off probably wasn't the best idea for my knees so I'm going to need to ease back into working out - but something is better than nothing, right?!

Frown: A package (which I'm assuming is my hair dryer I ordered last week) was not delivered today because I was not home (that's what I get for working out!) so now I have to wait a few more days for it to be delivered. It has already been over a week that I've been without a hair dryer, I guess a few more days isn't too big of a deal.

Smile: Yay for a relaxing day!

No comments: