A sweet student of Erin's heard I needed help with the notes so she came to my rescue on Wednesday afternoon! We formatted the notes, all the sections have their own headers, and it looks beautiful!! I even have a title page now! The only thing I wasn't able to figure out was how to get the pdf file into the word document (transferring it as an image resulted in a blurry image, too) so instead I get to type 8 pages worth of tables directly into the document. Outside of that, the notes are pretty much done - hopefully they'll be done before I head to Texas!!!
What do you think of the fonts for the cover?? I want something that's serious (it is notes for a college course, afterall) but not too serious because I want students to know it's going to be a fun course (at least, I don't think I'm boring). So what do you think???

Smile: I will be in Texas in one week!!!
Frown: Math test on Monday that I'm incredibly nervous about and have to do super well on!!
2 comments:
I think it looks like you, like I can tell you designed it, which to me is a good thing!
Its beautiful! It strikes a perfect balance between serious and fun. I like the font.
YAY for Texas! I hope the next week goes by really quickly for you!
Post a Comment