On Saturday, the girls joined me at Panera Bread. We spent the afternoon catching up on our reading - we didn't want to start working through problems until we had finished reading the chapters. After studying all afternoon for our Analysis test on Monday (yes, this is my dreaded class of the semester), Erin invited Zhewen and I to go with her to Bloomington-Normal (40 minutes away) to watch her high school volleyball team play at the state finals!! The game was absolutely amazing! Benet (Erin's former high school) had some wonderful players and they definitely deserved to win! The other school, however, had a little more luck on their side so Benet walked away with the second place trophy. Oh well, it was still an amazing game!!
The girls of the Benet team prepared goody bags for their opponents! After being announced, the girls shook hands with a girl on the other team and gave them the goody bag. How nice is that!
Zhewen with part of the Condon family (two sisters did not come to the game): Bridget, Claire, Erin, Sean, and Zhewen.
Smile: This has been a wonderful weekend!!
Extra Smile: This is going to be a super busy week (test on Monday, homework due Wednesday and Thursday, notebook needs to be finalized and sent to the printer), but it is going to have a fabulous ending - by noon on Friday I will hopefully be hanging out with my wonderful husband!!! Yay for a lunch date and a movie. I haven't read Twilight, but that doesn't mean I won't enjoy the movie! I'm taking Karen's philosophy on this one - watch the movie and then maybe eventually (or never) I'll read the book!!
3 comments:
GREAT PHILOSOPHY!!! I am glad you had such an enjoyable birthday weekend! Have fun in Texas!
Yay for a fun birthday weekend!! I'm so so sorry I was a horrible friend who did not call yesterday. Can't wait to talk later today instead ( :
Hi Julie! So glad to "meet" someone that stalks us! Thanks for saying hi! I got that at Target last year. I'm sure they will have them again. It comes completely flat and you zip the whole thing together. It stores a lot of ornaments. Hope you find one!
Kristy
Post a Comment