Monday, December 01, 2008

Snow

Sadly, since I leave when it's dark outside and arrive home when it's dark outside, I don't have any pictures, but today was my first real snow of the season! In honor of the snow, I have compiled a short list of the pros and cons of this wonderful weather!

Pros
  1. Everything looks beautiful when covered in snow!
  2. There is just something so peaceful about watching snow fall!
  3. It is quite fun to "crunch" my way through the piles of snow!
  4. Sipping lattes is much more fun when it's cold and snowy outside!
  5. It sure does feel like Christmas is coming!
Cons
  1. When the wind chill is 9 degrees farenheit, I have problems motivating myself to walk to the fitness center to work out! Perhaps I should find a good workout DVD??
  2. My short and easy walk to the bus stop is neither as short (I walk slower) nor as easy when there is snow and black ice on the ground.
  3. Snow is nice - but I could sometimes do without the 30 mph gusts that blow snow into my face while walking to class.
  4. It's hard to run after a bus - with my luck I'll slip on a patch of ice!
  5. I love the weather, but it makes me somewhat sad because I don't get to enjoy it with Bobby.

Smile: I think every one was in a much better mood today! It's amazing what a week off will do to a person's soul!

Frown: I have so much to do and yet I'm soooo exhausted! The downside to traveling and not getting home until 11pm.

No comments: