I enjoy teaching with Incomplete notes - or a notebook that has all the examples and chapter highlights written out so that the lecture time is not wasted on writing out problems, etc. So since I'm using a new book, and the book doesn't currently have incomplete notes, my big project this semester was writing incomplete notes to accompany the book.
I AM DONE!!!
Well, almost done!
Why "almost" done? I need to make a table of contents, but before that, I have one more minor detail: Currently these notes are in 12 separate Word documents. I now need to merge them into one big document - I want to keep it so that each chapter has its own separate and individual header but I want all the pages to be numbered together (currently, the pages are numbered separately for each chapter). Oh yeah, and I have to merge charts that are in a PDF document into my word document!
Anyone know how to do this??? I know it has to be done using "section" headers or something, but I've never (successfully) done this - I've attempted (and failed) a few times before, but hopefully this time it will work! I'm currently thinking this will be my project on my plane ride to Dallas (in less than two weeks!).
Smile: What a load off my shoulders it is to have these done!
Frown: Now that the notes are done, I've lost my primary form of procrastination! Now I have no more excuses - it's time to figure out what's going on in my dreadful analysis class!!
1 comment:
I mean this in the most loving way possiable: I read this post and thought "my sisters a cute little nerd"-- LOVE YA!
Post a Comment