Monday, September 08, 2008

A Good Day

Lately I've been an emotional wreck. I have a good day, and then I have a bad day, or I have a good hour, and then I have a bad hour. I've been in a crowded group and felt incredibly lonely and I've been alone in my apartment studying and felt quite at peace.

Without a doubt, today was a great day!

In short, I officially have an advisor! Well, actually, I have two - they're going to be co-advisors! And they're the advisors I wanted! And they are already super excited about the project I'm going to start working on and they have ideas for my dissertation and it's actually something I think I could get excited about!! So even though I failed my test, it looks like I won't be set back too far in the research process, and now I have even more motivation (as if I needed more) to pass next summer!! And I have something to keep me busy when I need a study break!!

Smile: Yay for good days!!

No comments: