Thursday, September 04, 2008

Embarrassed

That is the best way I can explain how I feel. I definitely didn't want to ever write this blog, and I thought about avoiding it altogether, but alas, here's the dreaded news: I failed my qualification exam. The good news is I do get one more chance next year. So here's to a year of intense studying and preparation!! Yippee! The hard part is I have problems relaxing in the first place, how am I going to relax when I have this test looming? I mean, how do I relax without feeling guilty about not using that time for studying???

In case you're wondering, my friends Erin and Nathan passed! So super yay for them! Now I just have to get them to tell me their testing strategies so I can pass next year!!!

Frown: This is yet another time in my life when I wish I had my sister's amazing testing abilities!!!

Smile: I found jeans at the GAP last weekend!! They're size 12 and they're called "Long and Lean"!!! They were a little more than I had originally planned on spending on a pair of jeans, but the lady at GAP was incredibly helpful and the jeans are cute and I don't have a pair of jeans - and every college kid needs a pair of jeans, right?!?! :)

Extra Smile: Needless to say, I've been in somewhat of a bad mood this week and Bobby has been absolutely wonderful!!! He's been letting me vent whenever I need to and he has been incredibly supportive, incredibly patient, incredibly understanding, incredibly amazing, and well, incredible!!! :)

4 comments:

Jen McCrady said...

you'll get it next time!!! good luck!!!

Elaine said...

oh no! at least you have a better idea of how to be ready next time. I know you can do it!

karen said...

ditto to the above... i love long & leans, they're just about the only jeans i've been able to find in the last 3-4 years that consistently fit me. so yay for a good find!

Karen said...

This blog made me smile. Sisters are a funny thing. I always tell people that I am the dumb one in the family. You are the smart one and dad and mary are the career intelectuals and mom has the life smarts, so it makes me laugh that you want my test taking abilities when I always thought of you as the smart one. Oh sisters! hehe!