Monday, August 25, 2008

A New School Year

(Sorry this picture isn't better, I'm still learning how to use the timer on my camera.) This is what I decided to wear for my first day of teaching and of classes this semester. I don't always dress up this much for teaching, but I figure the first day is definitely worthy of looking nice.

In honor of this week being the first week of a new school year, I thought I would share some pictures of campus that Bobby took during his visit a few weeks ago. (The first picture is of what I believe is the oldest building on campus - I don't think it's currently in use, though.)


Smile: Yay for a new school year that brings, hopefully, new opportunities!!

Frown: The classes I'm taking this semester are all in the afternoon (noon, two, and two-thirty). Perhaps I will learn to love these times, but right now I miss morning classes!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

you look great! good first day outfit and fun pics with Bobby!! I am going to call you SOON I promise ( :