The fabulous wedding weekend started with us bridesmaids, and moms, and maw, getting our manicures and pedicures.
Then, later that evening we went to the rehearsal dinner and had yummy fajitas!!
The next morning, at the bridesmaid luncheon, we ate some yummy food and played a great game - the girls all pulled charms out of one of the cakes. It was quite fun!
Elaine was absolutely giddy all day - especially while we were getting ready!

I got to take a picture with the beautiful bride before the wedding.
What happens when the youngest brother of the groom takes your camera? You get awesome pictures of the cake cutting!! Thanks Tim!!
For all you facebookers out there, on my next study break for my midterm on Friday I will post more pictures in Facebook - something to look forward to.
Smile: I had such a great time hanging out with all the girls and Elaine's family!!
Frown: Boo for a midterm on Friday and then another one the Tuesday after Spring Break!
1 comment:
Fabulous pictures! Except for maybe the rehearsal dinner one...I have no idea what I'm doing! Can't wait to see the rest on FB. Hope studying is going well!!!
Post a Comment