So I really don't consider myself a "cancer survivor" because I have trouble comparing the melanoma that was on my face to the likes of breast cancer and other forms, however, at the same time, I can't help but feel slightly nostalgic about the fact that one year ago tomorrow I had surgery to remove skin cancer! Crazy!
Since I last posted, I was able to spend a glorious week in Texas with Bobby and family. We were able to spend a lot of quality time together and it was definitely a fabulous week!!! I love that even though we can't be together everyday, the moments we are able to share together are wonderful! Another bonus is I got to eat some yummy food while I was there (the huge downside being I gained weight over break instead of losing weight - big time oops!) !! I'm now very much looking forward to the two weeks I'll get to spend in Texas with Bobby in May - one of which will be spent in San Antonio and I definitely cannot wait!!!
Sadly, there's not much else going on here. I'm working out and studying like a crazy woman (trying to lose weight and get my grades up) and I've started writing a final for my class - it's crazy that it's already almost time for finals!!! My goal is to be ahead of schedule so that in a week I can relax and watch the Masters all weekend long!
Smile: Today was a beautiful day! Yay for 40s and sunshine!!
Frown: Too bad someone locked the door to the apartment complex fitness center! Don't they know I'm trying to lose weight here?!!!
Story from the bus: Why is that when people talk on the bus to one another it's not as bothersome as when someone gets on the bus and talks on the cell phone for the entire thirty minute bus ride??? Also, I'm quite curious who this person talks to every morning from 7:45 to 8:15??? I'm not judging, afterall, perhaps the conversation can't wait until 8:30 after she's off the bus, I'm just asking!
No comments:
Post a Comment