Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I LOVE the weather here!!!

I flipped to the weather channel and saw it might be snowing so I went to open my front door to look outside and my door was frozen shut! I finally get it a little open and my door flies open! So I quickly see the nasty weather and put all my weight behind my door to shut it and lock it!! Then I open the curtain and turn off the light and see the snow/rain flying horizontally outside! No kidding - it is definitely raining/snowing (or perhaps sleeting? honestly, not quite sure) horizontally!! So I looked back at the weather channel and it says it's a 35 mph wind - nothing out of the ordinary. Then I look again and it changed and was 50 mph gusts! That is definitely what it looks like! But, is it a gust if it's that strong of a wind for more than a minute?!!!

Man I love this weather - probably because I'm inside and not out in it!!!

Smile: I was upset at the high temps today (57) but don't worry, it will be 5 (probably -5 wind chill) when I head to the bus stop in the morning! Now that's more like winter weather!!!

Frown: How can I possibly concentrate on homework when there is beautiful weather to watch???

No comments: