I wasn't expecting to to update before Thanksgiving, but I just feel a need to vent.
Obviously my life doesn't realize it's my birthday this week because my enter key just came of on my laptop. Sadly, it's a complicated key and I can't just pop it back on so I'm putting it in a little bag and I'll let Bobby mess with it in a couple days. Until then I get to perfect my ability to hit the key in the center as that is where the trigger is.
As if that wasn't enough... my George Foreman grill stopped working earlier this week! If you know me at all you know that I do not cook and without Bobby here to cook delicious meals I depend on this little grill immensely!! Don't worry, though, I get to go to Texas for a week and then I'll only be here for a couple weeks before I get a month off to spend in Texas and Seattle so I will get to experiment with my cooking abilities until I get a new grill in January.
Okay, enough sad news! The good news is Erin and I are going out to dinner tomorrow night at Chili's to celebrate my happy day!! The best news?!! I get to see Bobby in about 45 hours!! Yippee!!!
Story from the Bus: My bus was approximately twenty minutes late the other day (yes, I was starting to get a little worried) so after picking up a couple people at Meijer and one at WalMart (which left a total of four of us on the bus) my bus driver got a call from the office and was told to list the bus as "Not in Service". This means we got to skip all the stops and drive straight to the next stop where someone needed to get off, which was me! Instead of arriving quite late, we actually arrived ten minutes earlier than the bus normally arrives! It was quite fun - arriving quickly and not having to share a seat with any one, what could be better?!
2 comments:
Sorry I wasn't on yesterday...hope you had a great birthday and enjoy your time with Bobby!
How was Texas?? What did you do when you were home?
Post a Comment