Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bring on the Midterms

I have one midterm a week for the next three weeks - I know, you're jealous! Thankfully I have a great group of friends who I can work on homework with and I can study with. Also, my TAs for the classes are sweet and very helpful, and for some reason that makes me feel better.

My apologies for not posting more regularly, but my life is fairly boring and consistent - school, homework, study, etc. My exciting event this weekend? I went to WalMart with my little crate on wheels, bought some heavy stuff (like milk - yum!) and walked home. Yup, that's my exciting life! :)

Sadly, that's about all I have. Perhaps next time I will have an exciting story to tell - but I wouldn't get your hopes up. For now, I need to head back to typing notes, studying, and completing a rather large homework assignment, and of course, I'm watching West Wing throughout all that (I've almost made it through the whole series - then I get to start again, yea!).

Smile: The weather here is perfect!!! Jeans, sweaters, birkenstocks, a nice cool breeze (i.e. 30 mph - I'm learning it's normal for around here) - I'm definitely loving the weather here!!

Extra Smile: I have gotten my friend Erin (we have the same classes, we're basically together all day) hooked on McAlister's - and more specifically, hooked on sweet tea! Which I think is great because now we study at either the local coffee shop or at the beloved McAlisters!! :) What could be better?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you have a new mcalister's friend! good luck with midterms!